Our school has a uniform, which gives children a sense of pride in belonging to The Ridge.
- White button up shirt or blouse (not polo style)
- Navy Blue School tie (obtainable from the School Office)
- Grey pinafore dress, skirt or school trousers
- The Ridge Primary School ‘Kingfisher Blue’ Sweatshirt / Cardigan (obtainable from the School Office)
- Navy blue, white or grey socks or tights
- Flat black/navy/grey school shoes (not trainer style)
Summer Uniform *
- Yellow gingham or striped dress
- The Ridge Primary School Yellow Polo Shirt
- Grey School Shorts
- The Ridge Primary School Sweatshirt/Cardigan
- White or grey socks or tights
- Sandals may be worn, with socks, but must be suitable for school (no trainers, beach/jelly shoes)
* Summer Uniform is optional and may be worn from the beginning of the Summer Term (usually April) to the Autumn Half-Term (usually end of October). For the rest of the year, the children wear the standard winter uniform.
It is very important that all children have a P.E. kit, which is always available in school.
- Plain white tee or polo shirt
- Blue shorts or P.E. skirt
- In colder weather, blue joggers or a track suit may be worn
- Trainers for outdoor P.E. and Games lessons (Key Stage 2 pupils)
Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, baseball caps and ties can be bought from the school office. All other items are easily obtained from either the Uniform Shop or the major chain stores.